Thursday 28 May 2009

DT entry for second challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge












Hello everyone.



Time for the second challenge at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.



This week the challenge is 'moving components', so anything which is sliding or swinging. I'm looking forward to your creations.




Here is mine. A birthday card for a cat loving friend with a hidden message behind the cat image. This has been put together with a little help from my mum. I hope you like it.







Thank you all for looking, your comments are very welcome.

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love to see young work. Yours is wonderful so I am becoming a follower.

    Hugs
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work, great idea!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure your friend will love it - great cat!
    Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete