Thursday 21 May 2009

My first DT card for C.R.A.F.T. Challenge blog.




Hello everyone,






Today is the long awaited start of the first challenge on the new challenge blog at http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/.


The first challenge is 'something new', which could be anything, new home, new job, new baby, marriage.


I have chosen the card below, which is a new baby card I made for my aunt when she had a little baby girl.


I hope you like it.








Thank you for looking and don't forget to pop in on the challenge!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely work!!!! Cute bears!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable, well done you.

    Tracyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, so sweet.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - I do love teddies! Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Tiger it's a lovely card.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your new challenge blog and would like to congratulate you on your fabulous card :-) You well deserve to be on the DT !! :-) I am just so impressed with your cards :-)
    Good Luck and keep on crafting :-)

    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete