Thursday 9 July 2009

Week 8 - Special Birthday at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week

It's time for Week 8 - Special Birthday 13,16,18,21,40
Lets see the cards for those milestone birthdays.

Here is the card I made to give you some inspiration for this challenge. It is a card for my brother, who will be 13 in August. Hope you like it.




It was a bit of a quickie this time, my mum had already cut out some templates for the springy cards. I just added a handmade paper (fitted perfectly as both the square of the card and the square of paper were 10x10cm), a decoupaged image that my mum had already made for future use and a 'Happy Birthday' sticker. Stick it all together and the card is done.




I quite like the card and I hope my brother will as well.




Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated. Looking forward to seeing your creations.




Love,




Little Tiger.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, so cute!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - your brother will love it. Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete