Thursday 25 February 2010

Week 39 at CRAFT Challenge, Glitter and Ribbon.

Morning all,

It's time for CRAFT Challenge 39 already and this week we were asked to make a project using glitter and ribbon. I used my own digistamp for this card for my eldest cousin, who is one month older than I am. I hope you like it.

Our sponsor this week is Toucan Scraps, and Angela is donating a lovely set of her papers for the winner this week, you can find a preview at the end of this post.

So, here is my card.


So now it's down to letting you know about the prize that has been donated for the winner this week by , a product of choice from this shop. A great prize, I'm sure you will agree.

Thanks for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Little Tiger.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh how cute is your card..love the digi image and love all the glitter..Thanks so much much for leaving a comment on my blog..I'm now going to follow your fab blog :)lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Little Tiger!

    Love,

    Mama.

    ReplyDelete