Thursday 27 May 2010

CRAFT Challenge 52, blue and green

Morning all,

Our blogaversary blog hop week is over, scroll down to see the winner on my blog.

Well, it's another Thursday, so time for the next challenge at CRAFT Challenge. This week we want you to create something using the colours blue and green. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Here is my card for this challenge:




I made this card for a friend's birthday. I really love these images that I found in my mum's bits and bobs box.

Thank you for looking, all comments very welcome and much appreciated. I hope you all have a great bankholiday week with lovely weather.

Love,

Little Tiger.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Little Tiger, gorgeous card sweetie - Love Aly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!
    I'm just looking at your blog for the first time.
    I came here by the website of the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge.
    I've also made a card for it.
    I'm also 12!
    funny

    You've got a beautiful blog so I think I can learn something of you!
    You've got so many awards!

    My blog is: carolinescc.blogspot.com

    cheers
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. hI Tiger - what a lovely card - your have coloured those cute images in beautifully. :)
    Your friend will just love the card. :)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete