Thursday 25 June 2009

Challenge 6 at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge



Hello, it's time for the next challenge at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge again, Challenge 6 already. This week is an inspiration picture, thank you teacher. Hope you like my 4 cards, made for 4 of my teachers at school.


For these cards I used some 3D decoupage images my mum already had prepared and also a stamped image I coloured in myself. I quite like them and hope my teachers will as well.
Card 1:

















Card 2:















Card 3:


























Card 4:


















Thank you for looking, all comments are very welcome and much appreciated.

Love,

Little Tiger.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure your teachers will treasure the cards you have made them. Best Wishes Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, so creative!!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic. I'm sure your teachers will love them
    Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete